Monday, August 27, 2007

Addisyn's first day of Kindergarten

She is so excited! Me, I think I might cry. She is my cuttlebug and so uplifting when I have a hard day. I am sure going to miss her during the day.
Alicia is not going to know what to do, being the only one home. I am sure we will have our trials getting use to it.
Other exciting news....
Abigail got saved last night, she is so thrilled and can't wait to be baptized. Dad talked with her and prayed with her.

We have been having so much fun getting to know the Andersen's. They just moved here from Oklahoma. Andrew and Mr Rowland built there house for them and I took pictures as it was going up. There stuff was delivered last monday and they are all unpacked and ready to live a normail life for awhile, they have been on the move for 2 years now.
We went on a double date with them on Friday, it was so great. Walter and I need to do it more often, its good for the marriage, LOL
After all when the kids are all gone, I have to still have to live with him.

Thats all for know!

No comments: