Thursday, September 20, 2007

1 down 5 to go!

Its official, Andrew has is Drivers License!!! It took him forever to get his
permit, which you usually have to have for 6months, but since he turned 18 he didn't have to wait. So in August he went for his first driving test, the lady was less than nice ( I would have been shaking in my boots the whole time) He didn't pass, but he took some vaulable information with him, on what he needed to work on.
So fast forward to this week.... Tuesday he went in to have his Wisdom Teeth pulled, they gave him and IV, so he was in lala land. He did great. I told him it wasn't going to be that bad, cause they were all in. So he had a few days of from work and we decided to go to this other place that offers Driving Tests, called Cheroke Riders, there test is more expensive but Andrew didn't care. When we finally found the office, we walked in wanting to schedule an appt. When we asked he said I can do it right now, Andrew was thrilled, even though he was on medication, it didn't seem to inpair him, so I let him go. 15 minutes later they were back and tried to fool me that he didn't pass, but he PASSED!!!!!!! He was thrilled!!!

No comments: